Policies you agree to by using our services.
- Our philosophy. House Call Mobile Grooming strives to offer a stress free grooming experience for your pet. Your dog’s safety & comfort are our first priority. We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we feel is excessive. This includes nail trimming in some situations.
- Pre-existing medical conditions. The pet owner needs to advise us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities or pre-existing conditions. This may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, moles, raised scars, ear infections or skin problems.
- Difficult behavior. If your pet has behavior problems, please let us know. House Call Grooming reserves the right to muzzle your pet or refuse service.
- Appointments. We will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible. Sometimes situations occur that disrupt our schedule. This includes traffic, weather, spending extra time with a difficult pet. A pet’s safety will not be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an adjusted arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
- Appointment reminders. Customers will receive a reminder email or text message.
- Appointment cancellations. We require 48 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
- Pricing. Grooming fee is determined by breed, size & coat condition. Additional charges may apply for de-matting, flea/tick treatments and difficult behavior.
- Matting. De-matting can be uncomfortable and stressful for your pet. We may ask permission to clip the hair short and “start over”.
- Vaccinations. Pets must have an up-to-date rabies vaccination.
- Sedated pets. House Call Grooming will not groom sedated and/or tranquilized pets. For the safety of your pet, we recommend that you consider a grooming shop located inside a vet’s office.
- Medical Release. If you are not home while your pet is groomed, we need a signed medical release on file. This form permits us to act as your agent to transport and seek veterinary treatment should an emergency arise.
- Payment. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash or checks. PA sales tax will be added to the final receipt.